Peace & Calming

As we continue our journey through the wonderful world of essential oils - this week I thought I'd share the oil that got me through getting a cavity filled this week.

I must admit, getting my teeth drilled is not, shall we say, my favorite activity. Although I am a dedicated yogi and meditator, I cannot always stay very zen in the dentist's chair.

So what's a girl to do when faced with a stressful and unpleasant experience?


Find some Peace & Calming - that's what. 

I may have slathered myself quite thoroughly in P&C before heading across the way to my appointment with the drill. 

I believe wavy lines of scent may have been visible wafting up from my skin... 

But it helped, and that's what matters. As I breathed deeply (through my nose of course, as is required while in the dentist's chair) I could feel the calming influence of this beautiful blend soothe my frazzled nerves. 

I, for one, will not be undergoing any of my standard, unpleasant healthcare appointments from now on without this to help me out. 

What's the difference between Peace and Calming and Peace and Calming II? The original blend of oils contains Blue Tansy while Peace and Calming II contains a few extra oils in its' blend to replace Blue Tansy which is limited in supply. 

Both blends are wonderful and effective. I like them both very much and I find the subtle difference enjoyable. 

So, my friends, breathe this one deeply and bring some ahhhhh into your stressful moments! 

Comments

Popular Posts