Week 11! On growing

Week 11!

I'm not entirely sure what happened to week 10.

I seem to recall lots of breathing, stretching, laughing ... a blur of love and light under a haze of exhaustion.

Some days I feel like a butterfly - climbing into the sunlight and stretching new, beautiful wings. Ready to soar.

Mostly though, I feel like a hilariously stumbling and bumbling foal. Expected to be upright and running with the herd, when I can barely operate my knees.

Nevertheless, onward and upward my friends.


My most challenging client. 

This week we selected and launched new software for the website.  


Please don't step on the iPad ... 

Decided on schedule changes and launched new classes.


Gotta work them quads. 

Organized workshops and guest presenters. 


Pretty sure this one's not in the STOTT manual. 

And last but certainly not least, continued to find time for our loved ones. 

As always, thank you for your support. 

Sometimes we'll soar, and sometimes we'll stumble - always together and always looking forward.



Comments

Popular Posts