Week 9! On Changes.

Woah nelly! Week nine! 

Changes are all around. The icicles are dripping, the mud is appearing. I went out without a hat today!

We made some changes to our schedule

And we were given a few wonderful additions to our decor! 



This makes me laugh every time I see it. 

Change can be wonderful - sunshine warm on the face in March for example. 

Or it can be difficult. 

There will be change of both types in our lives. There's no avoiding it.



It is all good, you know.
Even the tough stuff. 

I am so blessed to watch people make changes at Thrive. Changes in their bodies, minds, and spirits. 

I watch as flexibility and strength increase. I watch as pride blossoms. I watch as breath deepens. It is beautiful and miraculous.I get to watch my prenatal mamas grow and change - oh my heart.  

Sometimes we get to support someone while they go through a difficult transition.  

This week I was comforted and supported while my family went through the sudden, serious illness of our beloved pet. 





Change can be beautiful. It can be ugly. It can be effortless, it can be strenuous. But, it is inevitable.

It is the courage to reach for the change we desire, and endure the changes that hurt, that matters. 

It is the way we support one another as we reach, stretch, grow and survive. 

Thank you for the gifts you bring to the studio. Thank you for the privilege of watching you pursue your changes. Thank you for your support as Thrive evolves into our space. 

  






Comments

Popular Posts