Week 14 Bliss!

Week 14!

And oh, what a week it was. I don't know about you, but the warm sunshine is doing wonders for my spirit these days.

I can't be the only person who just had to go outside and feel warm grass beneath their feet, can I?


Mmmmmm

At Thrive this week, sun salutations have seemed just a bit more joyful, especially with the lemony scent of our 3rd chakra balancing essential oil blend perfuming the air. 

I love that we're focusing on our power chakra just as the weather transitions and we are bathed in Vitamin D. A good, sunny day makes me feel like I can conquer the world! 

I am itching to get my hands in some potting soil, break out the bikes, and engage in some long walks. What are you most looking forward to?

If you too are excited to engage in some outdoor exercise - stay safe. Remember to start slow, listen to your joints, and hydrate. 

And if your spring schedule includes the back-breaking labor of yard work or gardening - why not treat yourself (or your favorite gardener) to a Restorative Yoga session? Our next workshop is Sunday April 26 - but we also have spots available for private or small group sessions. Come stretch that aching back!   

Alrighty gang! Let's wring every drop of bliss out of these gorgeous, spring days. Lift our faces to the sun. Kick off the shoes. Open the windows. It's so good and so short.

Soak it up! 




Comments

Popular Posts