Essential Oils: An Ode to Joy

Today was a bit of a down day for me.

Not sure if it was the rain, the cold, the phase of the moon or just the Monday blues - whatever the cause, it was there. A little grey rain cloud hovering just above my head.

Now, I am a resourceful girl with a full toolbox of tools to help beat the blues but today I reached for the big guns.

Today I reached for Joy.

Liquid happiness.
This little bottle of sunshine is the one that made me a believer in the true power of essential oils.

This is the one that made me realize quality essential oils are way more than just a pretty fragrance. 

When I wear or diffuse Joy while I'm feeling down, I feel better. It's the darnedest thing! I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't experienced it for myself! 

Joy is a blend of Bergamot, Ylang Ylang, Geranium, Lemon, Coriander, Tangerine, Jasmine, Chamomile, Palmerosa and Rose oils. It smells absolutely heavenly. 

Applied topically or diffused, Joy is delightful. 

Today I required some TLC in the form of fuzzy socks, Netflix, tea, a bit of chocolate, and a dash of Joy. 

Tomorrow is another day, hopefully a better one. If that pesky black cloud is still lingering - I've got my own personal sunshine.

I hope your tomorrow is a Joyful one!  


Comments

Popular Posts