On Kindness

Why hello gang!

I'd like to take a few moments to chat about kindness.

I have recently been the recipient of kind acts, and I witness little kindnesses each day in the studio, but I hadn't taken a moment to really soak it up and shout gratitude from the rooftops.

And so ... if you'll indulge me.

These came in today.

The scent was so amazing I didn't need to run the diffuser all afternoon. 


Then there's our little garden. Both the plants and the time it took to plant them was lovingly donated.



Each day as I water these little guys I am humbled. 

Then there was the team effort that was undertaken by our barre class this evening to help me remember to pick up milk on the way home.


We did it guys! 

Then there are the other moments that I can't capture digitally. Sweet, kind moments. 

The yogis who ask each other how the kids are doing, how the back is feeling, how was graduation, how was prom? Each question - an opportunity to share, to open up, to connect, to support one another. 

The barre enthusiasts who share the name of their great painter, carpenter, caterer. Offering the gift of experience and lessons learned. 

The Pilates folks who laugh, talk and openly welcome the newcomer. Creating an environment of shared growth and support.  

It's good, it's good. It's so good. 

These little things guys - these little moments - they can make all the difference for someone.

They do for me. 

I can say that these moments keep me going when the going gets tough. 

We never know when that kind word or action is just what was needed. 

So thank you. Each of you. 

Thank you. 

Comments

Popular Posts