My Heart Is Full

Opening Thrive Wellness has been a labor of love, but labor nonetheless. It's been frightening to invest our hearts, souls, backs, and bank accounts into a dream. It is only the fact that we have been surrounded and supported by such love that we've been able to open our doors.

My dream for Thrive is that people of all shapes, sizes, and abilities can walk through our door with confidence. Knowing they will feel respected and encouraged. I want people to move, laugh, and grow without pressure or judgement. 

Last night my dream was reality. This group of Yogis filled our space with breath, laughter, and wonderful energy. 



I know that owning and running a business will be challenging, and the statistics are frightening, but last night I felt nothing but joy, peace and love. 

Sure, there are a few kinks to work out (must buy some lamps ASAP - though extremely dark yoga was kind of cool) and I know there will be plenty of learning along the way, but I'm confident we're bringing something good into the world and that gives me strength. 

I would like to thank each and every person who walks through our door this week, shares our web page or tells a friend. Together, we are making something great. Together, we are going to Thrive!

Thank you!






Comments

Popular Posts