Week Three

Well here we are - finishing up week Three! 

This week has been full of exciting developments. 

Plans for our outdoor sign were finalized and approved, our schedule was tweaked to meet the requests of our clients, and we required the use of our Thrive toilet plunger!

Not to mention the launch of our barre program - my legs are still sore... 

Big week, guys. Big week. 

This week, as with every week, I was surprised and humbled by the dedication and openness of our clients.

Nothing makes me happier than successfully convincing those folks who are new to yoga, pilates or barre or who believe they can't join in (gasp!) to come, breathe and move. Oh my heart - and we had lots of lovely folks say "I'll give it a shot" and "That was fun!" this week. 

Not that there weren't hiccups as well. No week is perfect.

For example: During a lovely, snowy, serene 8am yoga class on Saturday I noticed my tank top bunching up in a strange way. 

I reached in and removed this from within the built in bra. 



Of course I shared this with the class. That's hilarious. Zen stillness must give way to hilarity sometimes - at least in my studio. 

On to week Four - fielding stow-away-socks and wielding a plunger like pros. Onward and upward! 



Comments

Popular Posts